Friday, June 6, 2014

It's a sign!

Hello!

I've seen some strange signs in my life, especially in Beijing. But some signs that I've seen here have taken randomness to a whole other level!

I saw this shop on the way back from Ado Elephant Park. At the park, there was a sign that said, "Yield for dung beetles!"
 

I found this on a bathroom door in a restaurant in St. Francis. The most creative interpretation of a hook I've ever seen!

This is another sign I saw in a bathroom, in George. Creative use of poetry, puns, and clipart!

I found Olaf in Capetown!
 
 
A restaurant in Stellenbosch with the name of a fish and the picture of a panda...


I think sometimes people get bored when naming trees.
 

The sign pretty much speaks for itself.

They have the strangest potatoes East London!

In other news:

  • The One Voice conference was amazing! I learned so much about worship! It was interesting to see how guys who wrote amazing songs (Paul Baloche, Brenton Brown, Don Moen, Lenny LeBlanc) were so humble and focused on Jesus; then people who nobody had ever heard of were super prideful and focused on self. Really sad. My high-light was Aaron Keyes' workshop on Worship Fathers. Worship leaders lead songs, worship pastors lead people, but worship fathers lead family. You can find out more about him here: http://www.aaronkeyes.com/
  • In previous years, Worship Academy has made a CD. Now that we have Media Academy, we are also making a DVD! This week, we vision casted the theme, product, and launch! By Monday we will know the theme, which is really exciting!
Prayer requests:
  • Unity with each other and creativity while preparing for the album
  • Diligence in studies


Until next time,
Nad

No comments:

Post a Comment