Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A picture says a thousand words

So... it's been a while. Today, I have officially lived in South Africa for 4 months! I can confidently say that Jeffrey's Bay is my home; the people here definitely feel like family. I do miss my friends sometimes, though, but that's what Skype and e-mailing are for! Also, thanks for everyone who's been sending me letters! It really means a lot!

Here's some pictures:

Living near the beach means a lot of sand! Everywhere! In my socks, in my shoes, in my guitar case (beach jam-sessions are the best!), on the bathroom floor, etc. I don't go to the beach everyday, though, especially since Winter is upon us!

And this is what my friends and I do for fun.

I went on outreach for two weeks with a team of fifteen, along the Garden Route. We shared our testimonies at schools, churches, and youth groups; played with kids in townships; and enjoyed God's beautiful creation!

On the way to Cape Town, the journey was just as pretty as the destination!
 

Selfie!

Cape Town!
Worship Academy is preparing for our CD recording next semester! We've been writing songs like crazy; so far we've recorded three demos!
I was licked by a cheetah!!!
 
 
:)
 
I'll try to post more pictures soon. We're going to a Worship conference next week, which is exciting.
 
Until next time,
Nad
 

No comments:

Post a Comment